Richmond Hill Post Office - late 1800's
Late 1800's Photo of the Richmond Hill Post Office
Photo Courtesy Carl Ballenas
This was the second location of the Post Office at 333 Park Street. This building was later torn down and a new building was erected. The adjoining store, not seen in this photo, had a sign in the window that read "Deutsche Apothecke" which means "German Drugstore" and by tracing old ads of the early 1900's, it was possible to nail down the location of this post office. This spot is now occupied by Salerno's Restaurant on Hillside Avenue.
Doyle's Triangle Hotel
Lefferts Farm Cottage
Metropolitan Ave. & 118th St
Back to Historical Places of Richmond Hill